Saturday, October 19, 2013

Update 10/19 :: Picture party

It's been quite a few days since I've posted. Believe me when I say that's GREAT news.
 We're going on days 12-14 from the latest round of treatment. If the first two rounds were anything to go by, I'd be writing this update from the hospital.  I'm at home with Imogen in my lap, so yay!

Here's the latest: no fevers so far.  We just got the latest counts from Imogen's blood counts, and her white counts are very low.  It doesn't mean that we need to go to the hospital, but it means that her little immune system is very vulnerable.

We're in our house hunt frenzy mode.  We didn't find the perfect house in Kirkwood, so we're going to take some time and rent for a bit, most likely in Lilburn.

That's about it for the updates. I am more than happy not to have a lot of medical information to update you on.  I want you to get your money's worth out of this blog, so here you go.  Pics of the kids!

NEXT UPDATE: A lot of you have asked about #TeamImogen shirts, so I'm going to throw out a couple designs, and you can vote on which one we go with!  I think we'll need at least 20 people who want one to make it worth the printing.  Stay tuned.


Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment