Sunday, March 23, 2014

Update 3/23

What a week!  Thank you to everyone who came out on Monday to Chick fil a! A lot of nuggets were consumed, the kids had a blast, and we were blown away by the generosity of all who came.


We're still getting pictures in from the different locations, but we've seen and heard stories from each one. Thank you!

 By way of update: Imogen's next PET scan was indeed moved up. Rather than waiting 12 weeks (or 6 months, which is what the previous doctors said), our doctors in Cincinnati and Atlanta agreed on the need to scan again, sooner rather than later.

Frankly, I'm scared. I'm thrilled to be in more capable hands, but this next scan could change everything. If the SUV score continues to rise, then that's bad news. So, please be in prayer for Imogen and us as we head toward the PET appointment on March 31.

Also, pray we don't have any more issues with our insurance. They initially rejected coverage on her last PET before "reversing the adverse decision" in a letter. Just pray that trend continues. From our bills, an uncovered PET is about $12k. Obviously, we'd do it anyway, but it'd be nice to have coverage on it.

To those who have ordered a shirt via the GoFundMe account, I promise it's coming!  We ordered some more, and they'll be sent this week, as soon as they're printed.  Don't forget to give your address, and your shirt size(s) when you order!


1 comment:

  1. I gave my address on FB, because I didn't see a message option on the GoFundMe account. Let me know if I need to re-send. :)

    ReplyDelete